The services we provide are as follows:
- High quality T-shirt screen-printing and pressing (up to 4 laters and 300 units max). Please message us via the 'Contacts' section for details and a personalised quote.
- High quality screen-printed art prints of your original artwork (up to 4 layers of colour/200 units max. Maximum A3 size).
- Tailored screen-printing workshop co-ordination (see 'Workshops')
- Graphic Image Design from the artists featured. You will be redirected to the relevant artist to arrange projects.
Contact us via this website for bookings and with any ideas or questions you may have.
There is a £30 preparation charge for every screen/layer you may want within your design. Each print of each layer is charged at £2 each after that.
Materials are included but clothing and substrate (paper/fabrics) are added separately. You are encouraged to provide your own should you wish to. We have a wide variety of garments available so please get in contact for a free catalogue. We will work together to fulfil your needs and bring your project to life.
MINESWEEPER SOLAR SOUND SYSTEM HIRE:
A new Minesweeper service in collbaboration with South East Community Energy. The solar roller is a solar powered generator, created to replace diesel/petrol generators at outdoor events. It provides silent and renewable electricity, equivalent to a 4kVA diesel generator with no noise, emissions or fuel costs. Funded by the Marks & Spencer Community Energy Fund and designed by DEE (Demand Energy Equality) the array fits into a small trailer, making it easy to transport to events in and around Greater London. It provides an effective demonstration of renewable energy in action.
6×175 watt solar panels, 4×468Ah batteries, Victron charge regulator, 3kW and 350W inverters.
Active speakers: tops 2 x Phonic Jubi 12AR 700w; subs 2 x Behringer 1200D pro 500w;
3 x Eco-A dynamic microphones & stands, Behringer 2 channel DI box, Behringer Xenyx X1204
8 channel sound desk.
The solar roller can provide power for sound systems, lighting, bouncy castles etc. at community events, music festivals and other outdoor parties/events in off-grid locations. Backed up by the stored energy inthe batteries it can power events that take place on cloudy days or in darkness, powering a stage for at least 5 hours and, in an unshaded location in fine weather, 6-10+ hours. Prices include delivery, setup, insurances and a friendly representative to engage the public.
Two rental options are offered:
• Option 1: Solar roller - £280/day, £735/weekend
• Option 2: Solar roller + sound system + technician - £380/day, £1125/weekend
Events outside M25 cost extra
Now booking until October 2019
Created by SELCE www.selce.org.uk the Solar Roller is brought to you by the Minesweeper Collective Limited, a limited liability workers’ co-operative – http://minesweepercollective.com
Contact: email@example.com / Camden 07866255560